Khalwani Couple Cycling
Zip through hilly terrains and winding roads and experience aesthetic beauty of Vindhyachal & Satpuda on Two Wheels. A cycling tour presents a unique way of discovering a region. Take Kevadia for instance – this place offers all aspects of nature – from lush green mountain forests to invigorating rivulets, the region offers scenic beauty, exquisite flora and fauna and an oozing dose of culture. And to explore all this on a cycle is a sure-shot ingredient for an unforgettable travel experience.
- Report 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit enough to undertake the Tour you have booked. We do not accept any responsibility for your failure to complete your Tour due to lack of fitness, illness or injury.
- You accept that cycling on a public highway or cycle route carries its own risks and you have made your Booking on the basis that you undertake the Tour at your own risk. Whilst it is not compulsory, we do advise the wearing of cycle helmets at all times.
- You will ride your cycle responsibly at all times.
- Kids below 12 years will get their tickets in front of parents.
- Disable person and pregnant female are not able to join group.
- Comfortable footwear and easy to ride suits are advised.
- You agree not to start your cycle tour unless you are sure that your hired Cycle is in proper working order and that you know how to use it.